We are working with the Bristol Community Land Trust in presenting an event to help members identify potential sites and bring them forward for development.
Places will be reserved initially for CLT members and any spare places will be released to people outside the network who might be interested in joining.
The evening will cover:
- Identifying and sourcing suitable sites
- Deternining ownership and legal restrictions
- Reviewing planning permissions and conditions, or relevant policy in the event of no approval
- Checking other criteria -contamination, mining, rights of way, statutory providers, archaeology, listed buildings, radon, flood risk
- Putting together a business case for purchase and development.
- Next steps -programming your construction project
WHEN: Tuesday, 22 March 2016 from 18:00 to 21:00 (GMT)
WHERE: Studio D - 14 Backfields Lane, Bristol BS2 8QW, United Kingdom