We are a sustainable architects practice working from our own refurbished offices in Stokes Croft, in the heart of Bristol. Our recent projects include the design of buildings for community groups and charities, affordable eco housing and hostels, low energy offices and funky commercial refurbishments.
We aim to:
- encourage sustainability in all we do -from recycling on site to low energy in use.
- seek collaborations with interesting people.
- make meaningful interventions in unexpected ways.
- promote the sharing of ideas and expertise.
- operate at the highest level of technical proficiency/
and above all
- make a difference for those we work for and those we work with.
Our door is always open, and we will welcome you to drop by to discuss your project.